Mattress Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the 30 years we've been together, my husband and I have tried all sorts of mattresses. Our 100%, all-time, fantastic favorite is our Select Comfort Sleep Number mattress. Love it. Love it. Love it.

We purchased our set on eBay because, if you've done any price research, they appear to be expensive. However, they're by far the best bargain in the world because it's the last mattress you will ever have to buy.

We have a queen-size set and, when the set is put together, they look EXACTLY like any other mattress and box spring. The beauty of this mattress is you NEVER have to turn it. Turning our queen mattress in the past was quite a challenge and cumbersome at best.

Before we got this mattress, I was having problems with morning or all-day backaches. Honest, after the first night on our Select Comfort the backache was gone. It hasn't returned. We've had our Select Comfort for over 5 years and wouldn't trade it for anything. My husband says it's the best mattress he's ever slept on.

Select Comfort makes pillow-top ones, too.

Guess you can tell we like it. Best wishes on your mattress hunt!:)

It's been nearly 2 years since I posted this and the information still applies. Wouldn't buy anything other than a Sleep Number mattress.

Ours is just as good as they day we first slept on it. Never a problem.

We've had the Select Comfort Pillow Top for close to 10 yrs. now. We like it alot. It's nice to not have to flip it and to be able to adjust it when needed. Also, I like the idea it could be the last mattress I'll have to purchase.

If you have young children it's not the type of mattress they could jump on.

Son has one of those mechanical beds - he has back problems and swears by it - when we need a new mattress I think we'll go that route.

Back
Top Bottom