Cheap and Easy!
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese (divided)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups fritos (divided)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Saute onions and ground beef. Drain. Add tomato sauce, kidney beans and enchilada sauce, 1 cup cheese, salt, pepper and 1 cup of fritos.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F
- Spread sour cream. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the sour cream. Top with remaining fritos. Bake for 5 minutes more.