MexicoKaren's Terrible Loss...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending you, your husband and your daughter positive and healing energies, Karen.

I'm so sorry to hear of your devastating loss.

Lee

Karen - I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to know the pain. I have two labs and worry constantly about the bad kids in the neighborhood that they bark at.

GB's advice is certainly right on. We face those fears as well. My town is a nice town, but, kids cooe from the next town, gang kids, because, we have a park.

We will keep you in our thoughts and continue to hope that they will some way get there just deserts.

AC

Oh Karen - I am so sorry that happened. How terrible and sad it is. PLEASE BE CAREFUL, like GB and others have said you don't know what people are capable of. They could have been sending you a not so subtle message. My heart just aches for you, I can't imagine your pain.
((HUGS))
Jennifer

:(I am so sorry to hear this my heart is truly broken and I cry with you. I don't know how anybody could do such a thing. I hope who did this gets what they deserve. Hugs to all of you.

OMG, Karen I am so very sorry to here about this. I can't imagine how heartbreaking this is for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

OMG!! I hope you find out who did this horrendous deed!! They need to be tied down and fed the same things!! Oh Karen, I don't know what to say. I'm SO sorry!! I'm glad that they didn't suffer for a long period of time. Take comfort in knowing how much you loved them and know they were appreciative of it too!!
img_756438_0_ea04795749fb465e622f8dd9c9dcbd16.jpg

Oh how awful. I don't understand why something like that happened. All I can do is say how sorry I am and wish I could give them a hug right now. but I'll send them loving thoughts instead.

I am so sorry to hear this. I have two puppies that are my children and got into rabbit poison back in 2001 when my female, Kika was pregnant...long story..pups and mom and dad are fine since we caught it in time. I can't imagine losing my puppies. I'm grieving with you.

They are at the Rainbow Bridge now...

I am so sorry to hear of this. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Whoever did this must be brought to justice, but please be careful and vigilant.

oh, karen. i'm so sorry.

i hope karma is in effect here, so that whomever did this dearly pays for it, so they never do it to anyone else and know what they did to you.

Karen, I am so sorry about your pets. There hasn't been a pet in my home since our family dog died years ago. I was heart broken, and I haven't had another pet since then because the loss cut so deep.

"Whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap" It's a universal truth. I'm glad that your husband has been such a comfort to you. We really don't know the depth of the caring and compassion of the people in our lives until we go through adversity. You had three wonderful dogs who brought you so much joy and happiness.

No one can take away the memories you had with them.

Hi MexicoKaren, sorry I missed this post somehow. What a terrible tragedy. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.

As GB indicated please be careful, the situation with the neigbours seems worrisome.

Everyone has to pay a price for their actions, so place your trust in God and take peace in that.

I haven't been around much lately and to hear this of such a good and gentle lady just makes my heart ache and boil at the same time.

God must have needed them to be together, knowing how they would have suffered without each other.

The people or person who did this has a special place in HELL waiting for them. Though that's no consolation now.

I'll keep you ... and them ... and the evil soul that did
this ... someone who is weak and da*med and
is irrational, in my prayers.

I hope through your family and friends and the beautiful art you create,
you can work your pain and lose out and begin anew. Nothing can replace those babies, but many
more need you and your love.
But not til you find the evil doer.
I don't know your living situation down there, but read what you said about your neighbor. It sounds hinky.
Just be careful.
And please keep us posted of your well being. We're
here for you. In all ways, always!

:) All I know is that losing just one pet is devastating but to lose all is just catastrophphic (SP) I cry everytime I check this thread. I am so sorry for you Karen and I know there is not much we can say to comfort you I wish there was. If you do end up getting some more canine companions you can teach them to not eat anything but what you and DH give them or anyone else with out the password it is not a hard thing to do from what I understand.

This is absolutely horrifying, and royally p***es me off to hear about these things. I personally think there is a special place in h**l reserved for the kind of people like these.
If there is anything we can do, please let us know Karen.

Thank you all dear friends for the continuing words of comfort. Something very very wrong is afoot here: our neighbor who lives a block away and around the corner - he is Mexican - told us this afternoon that all four of his dogs were poisoned last night in exactly the same way: a bag of fish dusted with a powdery substance. This is so sad, and also makes us think that it is NOT our next door neighbor, as he would have no reason to poison Joaquin's dogs. We don't know what to think...

Back
Top Bottom