Michael Jackson verdict has been reached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on Fatz!! Really now. I was know as Disco Danny back in the day but I wouldhn't let my kids anywhwere near that guilty weirdo. He will be caught and he will be found guilty soon enough if he continues to entertain those little ones.

FATZ said:
Being the very first concert I ever attended, his Bad tour was excellent! I was pulling for him.

Pulling what?

If the boy does not fit, you must aquit!

I've said for years 'there's just something wrong with that guy' which angers my wife who was something of a fan when she was younger.

Then he gets charged and I say 'see, I TOLD YOU SO'.

So he was found innocent. I guess only him and the kid truly know for sure ... I just hate that I gotta eat crow every time the subject comes up from now on.

I'll have to put up with it but I still say 'there's just something wrong with that guy'.

Shawn White said:
I've said for years 'there's just something wrong with that guy' which angers my wife who was something of a fan when she was younger.

So he was found innocent. I guess only him and the kid truly know for sure ... I just hate that I gotta eat crow every time the subject comes up from now on.

I'll have to put up with it but I still say 'there's just something wrong with that guy'.

Hey, I was a fan of "Michael Jackson". I don't know who this guy is. "Off the Wall" is one of the great R&B records of all time. It was also the last time Michael was "Michael".

Shawn White said:

Just one major correction here. Michael Jackson was not found innocent. He was found not guilty. Major, major difference.

TexLaw said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Just one major correction here. Michael Jackson was not found innocent. He was found not guilty. Major, major difference.

Yeah, huge difference. He didn't have to prove his innocence.

TL

That's right! And the not guilty verdict doesn't mean that he was innocent either! Michael and the boy know and that's probably about it.

It's unfortunate for the boy that if the abuse did occur, the jury wasn't able to get past the lack of credability of the family (i.e the mother) making the charges. This was a hard case for the jury and I can't fault their decision. I have reasonable doubt and I didn't even hear the case. I doubt if this is the last that we'll here of MJ and little boys though. Stay tuned.

Woodman, I bet you could find at least half a dozen serial killers who had at least a moderate if not exceptional amount of talent for something other than killing.

Yeah you're right Kloset, not found innocent, he was found not guilty. But it's a fundamental principle of your legal system ... the burden of proof lies on the prosecution to prove guilt. Otherwise it's back to 'He's a witch, BURN HIM!!!!' :grin:

With stuff like this coming out he's probably guilty in the court of public opinion though ... vomit alert ... come on, he's simply non-sexual?

What's my beef? I don't think he should be idolized. I get upset walking through Wal Mart when I hear his music. Can't help it, I'm a Dad. If he molested kids he ought to do his time.

The real issue here is the LOSERS outside the courtroom, no!??

Do they have nothing better to do...at all???? These people do not know MJ and are crying like it was their mother or father or sister was the one that just beat a prison sentence...does anyone else find that completely disturbing???? :-X :-X [-o< [-o< [-o< WACKO-FANO!! :idea: :idea:

Adding my 2 cents........

I've never liked MJ, because I am/was a MetalHead.

However, I couldn't believe that people were talking about him being found guilty. I followed the case a little and things just didn't add up. I've been on Jury Duty 3 times and picked 3 times. The burden of proof for the DA's office is so tough. Any reasonable doubt and you can't find the defendent guilty.

I agree with what Kloset said, Not Guilty and Innocent are so different. I had to explain it to my wife.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom