Monday's Dinner - 6/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled Hot Dog on a Bun; Ketchup and Red Onion...
(Actually, I had Two...)
Baked Beans with Bacon & Fire-Roasted Tomatoes...
Cheesy Cauliflower....

Hot Dog & Beans 6-27-22.jpg

The last of my "parts" turkey from Thanksgiving became part of a turkey dinner tonight. So, pan roasted boneless turkey thighs, pilaf, peas, gravy and cranberry sauce.

IMG_0179.jpg

The last of my "parts" turkey from Thanksgiving became part of a turkey dinner tonight. So, pan roasted boneless turkey thighs, pilaf, peas, gravy and cranberry sauce.

View attachment 52371

Ah-YUM!
I was just thinking of making Thanksgiving in July.
I have a Jennie-O Turkey loin in the deep freeze from when they went on sale, back when. :blink:
Make up some Mash, a veggie, I have gravy still frozen from November, MMM!

I made a loaf of country bread last night especially for BLT sandwiches tonight. We had the sandwiches with salads. Still waiting for room to develop for the strawberry shortcakes...

IMG_20220627_214518796_HDR.jpg

I'm planning on making a big salad with proteins to add to taste.

So, the salad was romaine lettuce, spinach, pea shoots, purple carrot, young garlic, red onion, and red bell pepper. with proteins and stuff. The proteins were hard cooked eggs, cheddar, feta, and anchovies. The stuff was capers, radishes, pumpkin seeds, and a creamy dressing. That was a very enjoyable meal. We had Toro Loco rosé with that.

Salad with hard cooked eggs, cheeses, and stuff.jpg Salad with hard cooked eggs, cheeses, and stuff 2.jpg

Nice meals guys!

taxy, your salad looks delish!

Saw your strawberry shortcake, yum! CG, did I miss your birthday? :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom