Mountainman Breakfast...Again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

You're going to find out just how much fun DO cooking is. But you'll especially find out how G O O D the food is that you cook.

Enjoy, and be sure to post recipes and pictures! ;)

Thanks Garry - I'm pretty excited about it. I'll probably make a few things on my patio before taking it to a campsite.

Thanks Garry - I'm pretty excited about it. I'll probably make a few things on my patio before taking it to a campsite.

You know what? I've found that it doesn't make a whole lot of difference where you do your cooking, because it ALL tastes great! Even the occassional failure can taste pretty darn good! :LOL:

You know what? I've found that it doesn't make a whole lot of difference where you do your cooking, because it ALL tastes great! Even the occassional failure can taste pretty darn good! :LOL:

So true... but I gotta admit... I'm going to do it on my patio tomorrow because I can't wait until the next time I camp before trying it!!!:LOL:

Re mountainman breakfast: looks like something to lay on the boyz next time @ fishing camp. Thanks Garry!

This is one of my favorite breakfast DO dishs. I am excited to try this version out as it has 4 times the meat and is put together a little differently so as to layer it. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom