mp3 player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
Brian I got the the 2gb sandisk sansa a few weeks ago (shoud have got the 4gb) and I love it. It it very user friendly. And it is great not to have to carry around a huge walkman anymore. I take it to school every day I listen to it on the bus, in study hall (depening on who the teacher is and where I sit) and in one my computher classes. I would recomend it to anybody who is looking for somthing like this.
I would have gotten the Ipod but since I had all my music on windows media player I did not want to have to transfer all my music to itunes. Mine also came w/ a free month to rhapsody so i have been adding music to my collection like crazy.
Here is a link to their 4gb
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDisk- ... tDetail.do

Chris

Brian; got my daughter the iPod Nano for Christmas last year, it holds a little over a 1,000 songs I think it's a 4gig. She loves it, she takes it everywhere and has been buying some accesories throughout the year. At the time we paid around $250.

Brian, I have a lyra that after a year I gave to my daughter. When I travel , I like the conveniece of having a pda. A decent one is about the same price as an Ipod. I watch for the memory cards to go on sale and pick up one or 2. Now in one unit I have my data as well as a great player for my music.

I've got a Sony PSP, not only can you download music but you can play games, watch movies, access the internet and so much more [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif] ! There is no limit to songs because it uses sony's memory sticks.

Back
Top Bottom