My BIL is getting his transplant!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you everyone. He is in a lot of pain right now, but that is to be expected. His kidney is functioning (as of last night) and producing urine as it should. I never thought I would be so excited about pee :)

All of your thoughts and prayers have been wonderful. Thank you so much to each and every one of you.

Thank you everyone. He is in a lot of pain right now, but that is to be expected. His kidney is functioning (as of last night) and producing urine as it should. I never thought I would be so excited about pee :)

All of your thoughts and prayers have been wonderful. Thank you so much to each and every one of you.
GB, for once the pain isn't quite so bad, I wish I could take some of it for him. Bless his heart it's almost over.
cj

I saw him in the hospital last night and he looks great. His color is back and he looks so much better than he did. It sounds like if all keeps going as it has been then he will be home Monday.

I know you are thoroughly relieved, GB. And so are we all. We'll keep the prayers going though. One can never have too many of those. :)

GB, how is he doing? I've been thinking about him. I know this was hard on all of you. Continued prayers for everyone. Take care.
cj

Thanks CJ. He is doing really well. He was released from the hospital on Tuesday, one day later than they were expecting. He was not feeling great on Monday so they decided to watch him for an extra day. He was very emotional leaving though. I don't think that he even thought about the fact that he would not be spending time in dialysis anymore so all the people he was friends with there he will no longer be seeing. He is mentally retarded so things like that are harder on him than most. All in all he is doing great though. Thank you all for your prayers. I have no doubt that they made a difference!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom