My Bitchin new Ride!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Check it out.... she goes from 0 to 25 in like 15 seconds!

Mows tall grass great though!

Kubota MX 5100 2WD 50 hp with a Rhino 6 foot rotary cutter.

We always seem to get behind each year mowing around the farm, so we finally got something big enough to handle things.

Groovy Gary, I can dig that set up. Just got the old Ford tractor with a beater mower on the three point hitch going yesterday. She taint new, but get's the job done. Fine looking piece of farm equipment. My ass get's sore from that old steel seat on the old girl. ;) :LOL: Rebuilt this one over the winter.
img_236669_0_3ca5b950c5a8d981faa86ff9e31c1eb4.jpg
1/4 inch steel on that bad boy.

Pigs

hey depending how long it takes to mow everything, get a brisket, put it in foil with some mop or beef broth and keep it on top of the engine!

hawk wild bbq co said:
yea nice but can you smoke a butt in it???...LOL

got that covered... you can see the Lang in the background of the first pic. And that building to the left has all the cooking stuff in it as well as a refrigerator... and beer!

john pen said:
since it was her idea, looks like she will be getting a front bucket for mothers day !

LOL... good idea... but alread have a skid loader so we passed on the bucket.

This rig is only 2WD... not getting 4WD and the front loader saved me $10K on that tractor. Two things I felt I didn't really need. (although the loader would have been nice)

Great looking sled. Know several who got the Kubotas and claim they the best thing since light bread. Now you might want to consider is driving the thing to the beer joint and back..that is if you do them kinda risky schemes. Heard one of the first things they teach in doughnut muncher school is do not mess with farmers:) They are exempt from everything. Now can say with confidence do not try this with a riding lawn mower. Old George Possum (No Show) Jones tried it one time and landed in the pokey. Course then he turn around and sung a song about it and made a few million. Shoulda handily covered the legal expenses on the actual event. Maybe you should take the riding lawn mower come to thunk on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom