My favorite apron, what's yours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my fav apron is The Frugal Gourmet (aka Jeff Smith) one thats denim with white pin stripes. Pic later, i'm too busy right now.:chef:

Jeff had a cooking show "The Frugal Gourmet" for years on PBS, which got me started in the art.

Last edited:
I still think a Haz-Mat suit would be appropriate for the messy cook!
I could use one of those when I'm cooking with my niece. Back when she was about 4 she wanted to help me make an apple pie one day. I ended up with little flour handprints all over my jeans as she would grab my backside to steady herself climbing on and off the chair. I wasn't the only casualty though. She managed to get flour in her hair, her shoes, the ceiling, the wall behind us.... :ermm:

I could use one of those when I'm cooking with my niece. Back when she was about 4 she wanted to help me make an apple pie one day. I ended up with little flour handprints all over my jeans as she would grab my backside to steady herself climbing on and off the chair. I wasn't the only casualty though. She managed to get flour in her hair, her shoes, the ceiling, the wall behind us.... :ermm:

There are reasons we are naturally drip dry...cooking with 4 year olds is one of them!:LOL: You got pictures, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom