<My Grandfather Passed Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, luvs, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you.

When you get a chance, take your mind off your worries:
Put on your favorite bootcut jeans and a comfy old pink tshirt and watch some Golden Girls...:)

LUVs You and Your Whole Family are in Barbara and my Prayers and Thoughts.:(:cry: A BIG HUG from Both OF US !

I'm soooo sorry to hear that luvs... I know the heart break you feel and I am heart broken with you sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May peace be with you and your family.

I'm sorry luvs - my grandparents (maternal) both died in the last few years and it was hard for a while. Just remember the good times and he will still be with you.

luvs

Sorry to hear about your granpa's passing. how old did he get to be? I am sorry to say I never got to meet my grandpa's they all passed away before they reached 50. That sure seems young to me, not a grandpa at all at that age. You still have your parents luvs, don't you? Hang on to them. Having them around makes this little easier to bare as they need your support and you need theirs. Must have been a good granpa, otherwise you would not even mention this. One thing, you have your memories. He was older than 50 wasn't he? Life is just harder on some than others. No matter what age it still hurts when they leave. My sympathy luvs to you and your family.

I'm so sorry Luvs. Eventually you'll be able to think about the happy times. That will heal you. My condolences to you and your family. Take care sweetie.

so sorry luvs-- my gram passed away almost 3 years ago and sometimes when I'm doing something ,I think about how much she would have enjoyed it and I cry. Don't ever be afraid to cry or be sad about losing a loved one no matter how long it's been. I was for awhile then thought about it, now I tell myself that it's ok to feel sad sometimes. It just means I loved her VERY much.
The first few days are the worst so hang in there, and again I'm very sorry

i'm sorry about your grandpappy, luvs.

i hope he lived a full life, and is happily hangin' with loved ones in heaven right about now.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Luvs. Just hold on to the great memories he left you. Hugs to you dear,

Luvs, I'm sorry I missed this earlier. I know how bad this hurts. My grandmother died almost 33 years ago and I still miss her. But it gets a little easier with time. Here's something I did at the suggestion of a friend - start a little journal and record all of your memories of your grandfather. Write down all the stories he has told you, the things you have done together, his favorite foods, all of your memories. It helps you to grieve and someday, it will be a wonderful joy to read and have your children read. Your grandfather will live on in your pages and you won't forget all the little details that are so fresh right now. Big hugs to you right now, Hon.

Back
Top Bottom