My Home is in a Magazine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As someone who used to cut, split and carry firewood to heat my home (many more than a couple of cords), I say WOW and congratulations. You guys did a great job with your home.

thanks guys, i think it is a lovely home too! Yes, that is a flowering dogwood by the greenhouse, we have an open floor plan from the kitchen to dining room to living room, hardwood floors on the entire first floor, except the bathroom. Dh had a winter project of designing our eventual house and by the 7th winter/set of plans, we were ready to build and we used those plans. So he mulled these plans over for years. Also, he hated the article. It was not correct that he designed the house to save us from cutting firewood. The entire focus was energy conservation and that was the result of building an energy conserving house.

I really enjoyed the article. I love the forethought and creativity that went into its design. Are there more pics we can see? I only saw the one in the article and the one you posted of the construction.

Are there more pics we can see? I only saw the one in the article and the one you posted of the construction.

I'm working on making two new albums. i just added an album from my yesterdays activities, titled Farm City Field Day. That was the fun and eazy project. Now on the the hard one; looking through boxes of old photographs, SELECTING (whew!) which ones to scan, then scan them...and you know the rest....

ok, i'll admit it. this is a little bit interesting...

lol, just teasing. congrats beth. beautiful dogwood! :)

WOWEE Beth!!!
Fantastic, beautiful and your bills must be verrrrrrry low!
The construction of the air-tight seal is so ingenious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom