Name's Ted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsim

Assistant Cook
Needed a group of people I could ask some questions concerning some cooking questions everyonce in awhile.

I'm a college student out in Oklahoma. I started off at the University of Louisville in Kentucky as a graphic designer. Got most of my food each month by raiding my parents freezers and fridge! haha! They were ready for it each time and were glad to help. Those were the days... lol

After a semester as a graphic design student I saw that I wasn't that good with math, hated programming and couldn't draw, but I was good at working with kids and I heard a calling into youth ministry. A year and a half later I found myself in Oklahoma City at Oklahoma Christian University studying. At that point I kind of had to start making my own food because a 10 hour trip home once a month wasn't an option! My mom had always called herself a dump cook and I would respond with, "I'm a dumb cook," thinking back to when I messed up a no-bake cake (ever forget to read the part about the butter?). In any case, since I've been out here I've kind of had to learn to fly on my own, and the past year I haven't been doing half bad. I'm currently starting my masters of arts in youth ministry having basically finished my bachelors. Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing what I can (i.e., make sure you read the instructions on no-bake all the way...)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everyone. I hope I'll be able to share some everyonce in awhile, but I'm thinking with my grad work I'm going to be on just occasionally. Look forward to anything and everything though.

Back
Top Bottom