Nat'l IPA Day, 8/2/18, What Are You Having?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More than likely, clean out the freezer bag of odds and ends cheeses mac and cheese plus a spinach salad with warm bacon dressing.

NOT positive but probably pan fried thin cut bone-in pork chops, stuffing, steamed broccoli and pan gravy.

It's hot today, so I got my ride in early. Hot and sweaty when I got home, so I cracked a Shipyard Summer Ale at, well, let's just call it a EMB (early morning beer). Shipyard Summer is a wheat beer, not an IPA, but it's close enough.

Tonight's dinner will be steak tips on the grill, corn on the cob, and a green salad.

View attachment 30869

Well, I suppose I could grill some Burgers to go with these lovelies :LOL:

One of DH pal from Hawaii is to arrive today for a visit; he really likes IPA's so I got a variety that he may not find back home.

What are you making?

Oh my gosh!
I just noticed how I titled this thread :doh::blink::blush::stuart:

Could a mod/admin type person correct my error, please?
"What Are YOU having? :LOL:

Oh my gosh!
I just noticed how I titled this thread :doh::blink::blush::stuart:

Could a mod/admin type person correct my error, please?
"What Are YOU having? :LOL:

I didn't notice -- I just read right past it. ;)

A cheeseburger does sound good. Quick and easy, too. I believe I have some fries in the freezer I can fry up, too.

CD

The beer fairy left some Crikey IPAs on my porch with a note that says: Have an extra hoppy day.

:)

Not a hoppy gal, but I do get happy when I'm enjoying a nice, malty brew. :yum: Any kind of beer would be good with my planned supper: T-bones on the grill. We need to get to Aldi and hope they still have some in stock. Their current ad said Certified Black Angus Prime T-Bones are available starting Wednesday. However, moving a mountain is easier than getting Himself to pick up the pace. IF we get steaks, sides will be salad, fresh green beans, and corn bread. If Aldi is out of steaks, I suppose we have enough leftovers for the both of us. And there's always PB&J sandwiches. :LOL:

Pan fried pork chops, stuffing, steamed broccoli and pan gravy.

pork_chops_080218_IMG_4671.jpg

Mac and cheese using odds and ends of cheeses that get thrown in a bag in the freezer, plus spinach salad with warm bacon dressing.

Attachments

• 2018-08-02 19.01.08.jpg
    2018-08-02 19.01.08.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 107
Looks good MsM and Med. :yum: Everyone's dinners sound good!

I had a simple dinner again this afternoon - toaster oven baked cod filet with lemon slices, with a side of sliced raw zucchini, red bell pepper, a few cherry tomatoes, and cucumber. I've been doing a freezer and veggie drawer clean-out.

Love my toaster oven for small dinners, Cheryl. And now with my bigger toaster oven, I can even bake a full loaf of bread!

Well, no steaks at Aldi. :( And now no leftovers at Chez Goddess, because that's what we ate tonight. I guess I'll skip the beer and just have my nightly whine wine.

Hubby and I had the house to ourselves.That's a rare thing.
I grilled us up a steak made some veggies.Had dinner in our room with Lil' Sky and her special plate.
Grandpa and I were puppy sitting.

Watched the last episodes of Lost.That was the stupidest ending of a show.I want my month back of binge watching 3 episodes a night before bed time back!

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom