Need meal idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
Does anyone have any good ideas.

I am looking to fix a cheap dinner for 3 tonight, but I want to cook something that I can take into work with me tomorrow. The only problem is there isn't a microwave so it will need to be eaten at room temp.

I was thinking about cooking a cut of beef and using the leftovers for a sandwich. Preferably not a pulled pork because it will take too long to cook tonight. I am not vary good with various cuts of meat, any ideas? Thanks

http://aboutpizza.com/frozenpizza/DiGiornoPepperoni.shtml

:LOL: Does not get any easier than this. Ok ok....here is one if you like cold spaghetti.

1 large Jar Prego Pasta Sauce of your choice(I like traditional)
2 pounds ground chuck
1 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

Pasta

Brown chuck...add sauce and seasonings...let simmer for 30 minutes partially covered and serve over pasta with a green salad on the side.

abj - PA Baker also posted this one - it definately fits iin the inexpensive category and if you heat it before you go to work it will still be good room temp.

One Pot Rice

AND if you'd rather use black-eyed peas or kidney beans you can do that - even add some corn or frozen carrots or whatever you have in your freezer to give it a bit more bulk.

chocolate chef - ya' gotta be
bolt.gif
and not
coffee.gif

:roll:

Elf! Are you suggesting Choc's mental capabilities are slower than normal??? Shocked, I am! Remember Choc has a sword, er, really large knife! :LOL:

DampCharcoal said:
Elf! Are you suggesting Choc's mental capabilities are slower than normal??? Shocked, I am! Remember Choc has a sword, er, really large knife! :LOL:

:twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom