Never Have I Ever...Made This.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad that they turned out good. As long as they make your DH happy, that's all that matters. :heart:

Actually, I think I took photos from the recipe book and PM'd them to you. Right now, that book is over 600 miles away.
SHOT!
With this newfanled site, anything that was PM'd prior is gone!
I'll sit here and wait patiently until you guys get home then ... :whistling

And ya see how I did that on my CMT board @taxlady ? I used @Cooking Goddess 's photo and made sure to give her photo credit too :giggle:
I noticed that. I bet that made it easier to remember that it was the right recipe. When I use CMT with recipes I get from DC, I always put a note about who recommended or wrote the recipe.

Never have I ever... made a Swiss roll cake! Wow, it was good, although it broke. I'm going to practice over the next year, and also practice making things with meringue, and make a Bûche de Nöel next Christmas.
20221209_152824.jpg

20221210_140954.jpg

Before posting my "Never Have I Ever" I was rereading some of these previous posts - funny have much you forget an everyday conversation.
GG, next Christmas I want to try my hand for a Meringue Christmas Tree. I particularly like 'Tin Recipes' explanation.
Of course, it may go the way of the Dodo, with my track record - still haven't made the Gingerbread Lighthouse. Template is still sitting on my work table - y'all know... 'a work in progress' thing.

But to get back to my "Never Have I Ever"... left my purse in the Grocery Cart and driven off. :eek::eek::eek:
About half way thru the parking lot my car speaker suddenly announced "Disconnected" from my phone. I thought 'What?!?!' and in an instantaneous flash could not remember actually putting my purse in the car with the groceries.
With this particular purse my keys are always in my pocket, so it wasn't like I had to dig into my purse for them to unlock.
Don't think I've ever reversed and shot back, parked illegally at the exit door and run into the store so fast in my life.
All's well, some kind soul had turned them in and all was intact.
Funny though, girl at counter said, 'How do I know it's you?' I said 'My phone is in my purse, call me.'
She, and several other customer's waiting, laughed and she just handed me my purse. There is some good still in this world. :love:

Back
Top Bottom