New boy in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
hello!!
just signed up on the recommendation of my big brother.....bolas de fraille.no...really,he is my big bro & if it's good enough for brother b,then it sure is good enough for me.
hey gravy,how are you doin'? love the post on breasts:LOL:! personally i find thighs more moist & tender:ROFLMAO:!!
looking forward to meeting y'all
harry

Thank y'all

why thank you princess(you look far too young to be on a site like this...does your mother know:LOL:?!)fluffy & dawg,fantastic,friendly bunch.....feel at home already.
hey dawg! fun? listen,as a recent escapee/survivor of stalag luft delia on line gouging me own eyes out with lobster picks(gotta be lobster darling!) would be fun(just ask bolas).i had two beautiful beagles when i was married,harry & daisy,sadly the black widow got custody & harry won best in breed at crufts in 2004 or 5 i think it was.long story but aren't they all?
hey ho!
harry

Yo Bro, check out the Vietnamese Belly pork thread that has to be on the menu for your next visit.

Ps post your cheats brisket I dare you.

i had two beautiful beagles when i was married,harry & daisy,sadly the black widow got custody & harry won best in breed at crufts in 2004 or 5
Blimey H they were dogs I thought they were mutants because wife four was brought up next to Windscale Nuclear Power Station. In all fairness she did have a glowing complexion.:alien:

hey bb
will do later boss,gotta dash.need to jump in the shower & shoot up the docs(friendly & accommodating bunch at my surgery!)
vietnamese pigs?aren't they very small? better get one each:ROFLMAO:!!
ttfn
hairy cobnut

Blimey H they were dogs I thought they were mutants because wife four was brought up next to Windscale Nuclear Power Station. In all fairness she did have a glowing complexion.:alien:
yeah,a great ass too but,i dunno bro',i just keep breaking 'em!!
right,here's to number 5
harry

why thank you princess(you look far too young to be on a site like this...does your mother know:LOL:?!)fluffy & dawg,fantastic,friendly bunch.....feel at home already.
hey dawg! fun? listen,as a recent escapee/survivor of stalag luft delia on line gouging me own eyes out with lobster picks(gotta be lobster darling!) would be fun(just ask bolas).i had two beautiful beagles when i was married,harry & daisy,sadly the black widow got custody & harry won best in breed at crufts in 2004 or 5 i think it was.long story but aren't they all?
hey ho!
harry

Yep, related to Bolas, a smooth talker, just like his brother. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink..

Back
Top Bottom