New Cooking Blog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DelLife

Assistant Cook
Hello,
First off I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I didn't see anywhere else that it applied. Feel free to move it if need be, thanks. I've watched Discuss Cooking for a long time and know there are some very talented and creative cooks here. I've been thinking of starting a new cooking blog centered around recipes and stories that cater to the topic (restaurant recommendations, some stories mixed in here and there). The problem is I have the domain names and the know how to create the site but my experience in the kitchen is less than qualified.

What I was curious of is if there was anyone interested in contributing as a blogger to the site which would be volunteer at first that could eventually turn into something paid after the visitors start coming(so it could possibly turn into a paid per post or recipe). I don't mind having a couple of people volunteer, because the more the merrier.

The domain names in question are DeliciousCooking.com and DeliciousLife.com which both could turn into successful blogs just based on the names themselves. I'm not looking to compete as a forum or steal members for another community I just want some quality blog, recipe, etc... submissions from some people that aren't afraid to get their feet wet at blogging. You can either reply to this post or pm me if you're interested. My email is dustkirk at gmail dot com if you want to contact me that way.

Thanks!
Dustin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom