New guy from PA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sykotik

Assistant Cook
I've been reading the posts here for about 4 years now and figured it was time to join....Seems like a great group of knowledgeable people here.

About my name....It's an old joke with my buddies about a '78 Ford Fairmont that I shoehorned a 390 in.....i was told that was not only sick, but psychotic....I changed the spelling and put it on the license plate.

I'm 51, reside just outside of Minersville, PA. I'm a Carpenter for the past 30 years. Love cooking....I currently have a deer neck roast in the crock pot. I cook on the gas stove, in the oven, on the gas grill, on the charcoal grill and on the fire pit in the back yard. It's all good.

My grandfather was a cook attached to a medical corps in WWII. he taught my father and his 9 siblings all about cooking....Dad passed his knowledge on to me.

I just love to see cuisines other than what I am used to.

So, After all that rambling....Hello. I'm Marlin. Nice to meet you.

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for the Welcome. I'll be lurking in between the myriad of things going on right now and may even put my 2 cents in from time to time.

We'll take your 2 cents, and raise you four;). Seriously, welcome to DC. Are you a pepperhead, cheesehead, cheesecake head? I am all of the above, and more. By the description of food-head, I have more heads than a hydra.:LOL:

Would love for you to share some of your classic recipes with us.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom