New member...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakersDozen

Senior Cook
Hi All,
Thank you for letting me join your group. I am a recipe and cookbook collector...have been for many years now, and love to cook and bake. I'm happily married, have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. :p

I also enjoy reading (especially cookbooks!), music, travel, movies, and Nascar. I collect cookbooks (have an extensive library), pig figurines, menus, dolls, books, teapots, bells and dustbunnies! I started collecting cookbooks at 16 and still going strong. I have many more interests and enjoy making new friends.

BakersDozen

Welcome Bakers Dozen, I am a collector of cookbooks as well, and read them like novels. I love them all!!!!

Glad you found us BakersDozen - hate to burst your bubble but I bet I have more dust bunnies than you :p ;)

See you around the boards!

Hello BakersDozen. I'm glad you could join us!
lmkbubblfsh.gif

Welcome aboard BakersDozen.

If collecting cookbooks is an addiction, I need a twelve step program.

Have been better in recent years, but just recieved two on Friday.

Keep telling myself that if I can't come up with a recipe with the books I have, I might as well just call the pizza guy.

But I still buy them.

Glad to have you here, but please, please don't mention a cookbook that you just have to buy.

OK, if you must you must. And I will try very hard to ignore the urge.

Just call me a recovering cookbookaholic. :p

Welcome aboard BakersDozen.

Also collect cookbooks, as do many here, but menus, wow.

Don't know of another menu collector here.

Where have you been? :p

Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome! I urge caution, however, as this forum is tremendously addictive and the help is wonderful!

Gee....collecting menus! That's a great idea!

Welcome BakersDozen! A great name for a great place! Looks like you have lots of great collections going. I plan on adding to my many collections this year also, and my kids are adding to theirs too. Looking forward to all that you have to share here. :)

Back
Top Bottom