New Website proof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Well, take a look and feel free to offer pot-shots , advise or criticisms. I have asked that the photos be enlarged by clicking on them. Woody

Nice site , some great looking eats there as well. Will there be a page done explaining your catering prices , that would help.

WalterSC said:
Woodman said:
Well, take a look and feel free to offer pot-shots , advise or criticisms. I have asked that the photos be enlarged by clicking on them. Woody

Nice site , some great looking eats there as well. Will there be a page done explaining your catering prices , that would help.

Walter, I like to remain fluid to negotiate on any given job based on volume and menu selections. Woody

Good looking site Woody. It's pleasing to the eye, easy to navigate, good color choice. My only criticism...perhaps the font might be a little larger, the print seems small.

That picture of you looking up to the Almighty doesn't hurt either. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dave you need to put a "disclaimer" next to your Cowboy Beans, they've been known to cause the same symptons as a heart attack!!

Nice looking site!

I like the simplicity...I hate overdone websites. I'd increase the font just a little, and maybe add some quotes from satisfied customers.

Captain Morgan said:
I like the simplicity...I hate overdone websites. I'd increase the font just a little, and maybe add some quotes from satisfied customers.

You missed the "testimonial page"

ps. how come our resident radio star is noticably absent from the "Beatles" thread?

Bruce B said:
Good looking site Woody. It's pleasing to the eye, easy to navigate, good color choice. My only criticism...perhaps the font might be a little larger, the print seems small.

That picture of you looking up to the Almighty doesn't hurt either. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

THat photo was taken in Michigan! My original caption was "Making the world safe for BBQ!"

whoops, I didn't click every link.

As for the music thread, it's something I obviously have to do a lot with work, and I'd rather spend my off hours talking q. Like the Beatles though.

If you increase the font size be sure to make it so side scrolling
isn't necessary. It's about to the max now on my monitor.
I like the simplicity too, some sites are way to flashy.

Nice site, Woodman. I agree with some of the others to make the font a little bigger. Also, I noticed you offer a "Carolina" style sauce if the customer wants. I've got a great source if you need to use some "authentic" SC sauce.

oompappy said:

I've never heard anyone accuse Woodman of being flashy. That's the truth!

Woodman said:
Bruce B said:

THat photo was taken in Michigan! My original caption was "Making the world safe for BBQ!"
You should have wore a cape like a BBQ superhero :!:
Site & food looks really great :!:
Those beans give everybody heart attacks? :eek:
Or just site administators :)

Bruce B said:
oompappy said:

What about the trademark Plaid Shorts???

oompappy said:
Bruce B said:
oompappy said:

What about the trademark Plaid Shorts???

Those are just SAD.

Site looks great. Maybe you could use the pic of you sitting on the porch at Qfest :lmao: just kidding :!:

Back
Top Bottom