New Website proof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
WalterSC said:
Woodman said:
Well, take a look and feel free to offer pot-shots , advise or criticisms. I have asked that the photos be enlarged by clicking on them. Woody

Nice site , some great looking eats there as well. Will there be a page done explaining your catering prices , that would help.

Walter, I like to remain fluid to negotiate on any given job based on volume and menu selections. Woody

Good idea I be that works well.

Burnt Food Dude said:
Nice site!

How much for a cater job for 1 person? =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Food looks great. I was trying to click on it already.

$1,000. $1,500 if I have to drive to Chcago! Actually,I have a vendor who wants me to do his daughter's wedding in Lake Geneva in August!

Burnt Food Dude said:
Nice site!

How much for a cater job for 1 person? =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Food looks great. I was trying to click on it already.

Now thats what I'm talkin' about =P~

Greg Rempe said:
um...no link to BBQ-4-U .Com [-X [-X [-X

No sh&$! He sure did take care of his Tx boys though! After reading that, I thought they were the second coming of Christ! 8-[

Finney said:
I thought in a past posting that Woody said that he would be using WolfeRub for his catering gigs. 8-[

LOL, me too. I'll put my Texas address on the labels next time, then he'll use it.

Alright, alright! It's true, the guys in Texas do know more than you, and my legs are horrible. But I never said I was definitely going to use Larry's rub in my business! I'm not done with the "testing" phase yet. Plus, Texas BBQ Rub's logo is coool! =D>

Where's the section of pics of your dog's dick??? Surely, the legend of the well hung Dachshund can't be left out of your website... #-o #-o #-o

Back
Top Bottom