Newbie here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misslynda

Assistant Cook
So hi everyone, well im 45 and a mother of 3 kids (11, 15, 17) i work p/t and also babysit f/t for a 3 yr old, I have been married for 18 yrs. my passion is cooking. I love to cook, it relaxes me and is def a stress reliever for me, i love to come up with new dishes for my family. This looks like a fab place to make some new friends and discuss my favorite thing... cooking, so i can't wait to start getting me some recipes and giving some as well...;)

Welcome aboard! Plenty of kindred spirits here. :)

Hi Lynda,
Welcome to DC and the group. I'm sure you will love it here as we all do, so jump right in ask questions and tell us what you like to cook and eat.
kadesma:)

So hi everyone, well im 45 and a mother of 3 kids (11, 15, 17) i work p/t and also babysit f/t for a 3 yr old, I have been married for 18 yrs. my passion is cooking. I love to cook, it relaxes me and is def a stress reliever for me, i love to come up with new dishes for my family. This looks like a fab place to make some new friends and discuss my favorite thing... cooking, so i can't wait to start getting me some recipes and giving some as well...;)

Hi.. welcome to DC misslynda. Wow.. you have teenages :wacko: sounds it's so complicated to be mother :glare: But anyway, my name is Jennifer Lee...

img_821215_0_660fb0776a382703b64b648d35233f98.gif

hi Lynda

welcome!!

Hi Miss Lynda, hope you have a good time sharing here. People here are pretty much nice, and willing to share with you also :)

hey

hi guys I'm Alex from Bradford, England.
I love to cook pasta although I am not a chef I can say that I cook well.
I know how to make cocktail drinks.

welcome to the kitchen misslynda and alex.
grab a cup of joe and lets talk food!! :LOL:

btw i have 2 girls 13 and 20.

hi guys I'm Alex from Bradford, England.
I love to cook pasta although I am not a chef I can say that I cook well.
I know how to make cocktail drinks.

Hi Alex - I'm confused now. Do you cook well? Or do you cook your cocktails?

Anywho, welcome to DC.

Bob

Welcome Lynda and Alex. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of nice folks and wonderful recipes.

Hello, MissLynda and welcome to DC. We are a friendly bunch and love to share ideas, recipes and life! I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome, Lynda! I just joined last week, and there are the nicest people on these boards! They are all so helpful and informative. I hope you'll enjoy it here..I know I do!
Chrissy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom