Nick P. You got plans for lunch Friday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROB O

Senior Cook
Nick, You got plans for lucn friday? I'll buy you a beer. Taking an unscheduled vacation day. We can have a Long Island BBQ Society mini meet.

Well there ain't nuttin' wrong with being gay, just don't give details and don't whine cause your ass hurts. BTW, Doug D. has a coupon for KY Jelly. You can find it at www.easyineasyout.com! :shock: :eek:

You guys just aren't right....sick minds. Hey you can all join us if you like, We're meeting at Napper Tandys in Northport @ 1:00, I'll treat. And Greg....you are a HOMO!! :smt055

I agree Chris "Napper Tandys??????" Sounds like Dapper Panties or something . Men eat at places called "Shula's" or "Ditka's" or "Joes". Where are you guys going for dinner? "Tinky Winkies?"

Woodman said:
I agree Chris "Napper Tandys??????" Sounds like Dapper Panties or something . Men eat at places called "Shula's" or "Ditka's" or "Joes". Where are you guys going for dinner? "Tinky Winkies?"

Sounds good...can you give us directions?

Go to the belt buckle and proceed due south. Look for the big trouser snake and you're there!!!! Woody

Woodman said:
Go to the belt buckle and proceed due south. Look for the big trouser snake and you're there!!!! Woody
I see that the Wood always has "Wood" on his mind!! :shock: :shock:

I'm lost, all I could find was a little inch worm, no trouser snake. :taunt:

You found an inch worm!!! Uh, why were you looking in the first place!!!!...hence you admitting what you found!! YOWZAH! :shock:

I'm sorry I started this. I just got through callin Rob a homo on another thread. Just tryin to fit in guys! Inchworm man

Back
Top Bottom