Not about food, but worth watching!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
For nearly a year, Glenn and I have been captivated by a new Saturday morning program on CBS. It airs at 10 a.m. (Central) and is only 30 minutes long. Just long enough to hold the attention of children of any age, grown-up children included. LOL

It's called Henry Ford's' Innovation Nation and is hosted by Mo Rocca.

It is one of the most informative/interesting programs on TV and should be required viewing by all elementary school children. It's fun and so full of neat stuff I can't begin to tell you here.

It's great. Watch it. Have your children watch it. You'll see.

Last edited:
Thanks, Katie! I can't believe I've never heard of it, but it sounds like my kind of show. And the fact that Mo Rocca hosts it is a plus, he is so entertaining! Will be DVRing this program. :)

https://www.thehenryford.org/explore/innovation-nation/

It's great, Cheryl. After seeing only a few episodes in the beginning, we were hooked and soooooo want to go to the museum. From what we see on the program it would take days to see everything there. Guess you could say it's Henry Ford's version of the Smithsonian.

P.S. Once you see it, you'll agree that Mo Rocca is perfect as the host.

Last edited:
I have watched it and have it marked on my Google calendar to repeat every Fri. as a reminder and then again early Sat. Morn.

Definitely a "must see." :angel:

Growing up in Michigan, we used to go to Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum every year for school field trips. They're both great. Thanks for mentioning the show, Katie. Sounds very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom