Nuwave Smart Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
Took a dive into the pool. It should be here tomorrow.
Not counting on should be's anymore.

NUWAVE Bravo Air Fryer Toaster Smart Oven, 12-in-1 Countertop Convection, 30-QT XL Capacity, 50°-500°F Temperature Controls, Top and Bottom Heater Adjustments 0%-100%, Brushed Stainless Steel Look​

After a while searching they all started to look the same.
It will be a new learning process. It's definitely a step from nothing to at least something. I've been missing real cooking like I used to do.
The biggest problem has been downsizing the amounts.
I didn't buy any accessories for it. If anyone catches something that's a must feel free to let me know. Don't know anything about these things.

Looks like a good one! As far as accessories, it depends on what you want to make. When you get it, it will likely come with some recipes...or you can do an internet search for same. I have something a tad different, that said, I really like doing "baked" potatoes, rotisserie chicken and "grilled" sandwiches! Yum.

It arrived late afternoon yesterday. Brought the box in set it aside left it alone. It was already too late for me to unbox or cook anything it it.
I just now unboxed it. Was setting it up on the counter.
Removed the tape. Tried to open the door. It's not opening all the way without a problem. I looked inside.
I'm so disappointed. The whatever they used that's some kind of glass around the bottom coils are smashed into what looks like salt the coils themselves are bent (V) shaped. It hasn't even been plugged in yet. All that broken glass went all over and spilled into the crumb tray. Now I can't slide it back in.

I'm to take pictures of the box and unit send them to their support ppl. The door she said was not made to be difficult to open. She thinks it was dropped in transit. The unit is to be disposed of. They can't be fixed once broken.
A new one should be here tomorrow. They don't want it back

I must say, aside from my first attempt many many years ago, I've never had a problem returning things to Amazon. I'm quite impressed.

Tomorrow will be fine - happy for you that it was solved quickly/promptly and successfully (I hope).

Back
Top Bottom