Official Dinner Thread for Thursday the 10th ©

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I guess no one noticed I messed up the date on last night's dinner thread.

I believe this one is right.

Dinner tonight was a pan seared burger dressed with scallions, pepperoncini, tomato, cheese and mayonnaise. SO made AF fries to complete the meal.

23311CA2-825D-4D4D-89A0-F33970653174_1_105_c.jpg

Too much lunch today...so here's dinner...

IMG_6125 (2).jpg

I saw a video of super easy Choco Cake and I wanted to see if it was that easy. Well, guess what? Easy and tasty too!

I got a visual migraine yesterday, about two hours after supper, but no headache. Well, I've got the headache today and various other migraine symptoms, so we ordered out. We ordered from our new favourite burger place. I really appreciate that for a buck extra, I can have grilled asparagus instead of fries. The burger was delicious and the asparagus was really good too. It was topped with something or other tasty that obviously had a lot of parm in it. Nice way for me to keep the nightshades at a minimum.

DIL made pasta with spinach and shrimp for her & I and a separate one with sausage for her hubby. Delish as always, hoping there might be some leftovers in the fridge for lunch today. :yum:

taxy, I hope you're back to feeling good.

Our neighbor across the street just graduated from nursing school and took her RN exam today (Friday). I made a very full pan of sauteed pork chops with apples and shallots in a Calvados-butter sauce and took dinner for the five of them over this afternoon. We had ours last night, with enough for us for another meal.

IMG_20220210_213601996_HDR.jpg

We ordered a mixed shawarma platter with rice pilaf and hummus to share from a local restaurant called Five Boroughs, as in NYC. We really enjoy their food. We need to try the pizza sometime.

Back
Top Bottom