Official Dinner Thread for Tuesday the 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Dinner for us was lunch today. SO and I went out to eat with my sister. We all had the same entree with different apps and desserts. Here's my meal.

CRAB STUFFED DEVILED EGGS
Traditional style deviled eggs topped
with fresh local Jonah crab.

C8523CD5-8FA7-46CF-9B09-9B98E242FD32_1_105_c.jpg

Petite Tenderloin Medallions in a Bordelaise Sauce topped with marinated artichokes and served with mashed potatoes and roasted Brussels Sprouts

D00827A0-8812-48C7-9AB0-90F28CD60A34_1_105_c.jpg

CHOCOLATE DECADENCE CAKE
Fudgy flourless cake, with a layer of raspberry jam, and chocolate ganache.

65DFFF60-A441-424B-BA2C-CAB9C2DB5CAD_1_105_c.jpg

That's one fine lunch, Andy.

It was Thanksgiving at dinner tonight. I wrestled a small turkey and spatchcocked it, then roasted it while prepping and cooking the sides. Those were butternut squash, plus Brussels sprouts with bacon and mushrooms. We were also supposed to have cran-raspberry relish, the very last can in my inventory. I gave Himself one job - to remember the relish. Let's just say there's a lot left over. *sigh*

Photo of relish-free dinner plate...IMG_20220222_205814825_HDR.jpg

Dinner for us was lunch today. SO and I went out to eat with my sister. We all had the same entree with different apps and desserts. Here's my meal.

CRAB STUFFED DEVILED EGGS
Traditional style deviled eggs topped
with fresh local Jonah crab.

View attachment 51017

Oh man, that looks good. I think the chef did, too. There's a half an egg missing... lol.

I didn't know that Jonah Crabs are indigenous to the North Atlantic, but apparently they go all the way from Canada to Florida. I always thought of them as a southern thing.

WW spaghetti with tomato mushrooms sauce.
Salads with tomato dressing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom