Oh, Boy! Monday Again! What's on the Table 7/5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Fried Hamburger under sautee'd Mushrooms, Mashed Yukons, Gravy, Brussels Sprouts & Radishes cooked in Chicken Broth.....

Hamburger, Mushrooms 7-2021.jpg

I cooked some hot Italian sausage. I fried up some leftover rice with a few vegis from the freezer and some Madras curry paste. I served that with bean salad. It was pretty darned tasty and I will do that with rice again. We both had seconds.

Italian sausage, rice fried with veg and Madras curry paste, bean salad.jpg

Grilled romaine is pretty good, Andy.

Himself grilled chicken breasts seasoned with Penzys Mural of Flavor (I am never going to empty that bottle...) and bathed in beer - plus pork chops, sauced. I wrangled the veggies: green beans, asparagus, and corn off the cob. Salads, too.
IMG_20210705_205331803.jpg

Leftover broiled ribeye steaks, Knorr's butter noodles, sliced cherry tomatoes, and frozen blueberries with Splenda and half-and-half. A most excellent meal.

DH smoked a rack of ribs and grilled a couple ears of corn. My contribution was to thaw and reheat baked beans. Then I spoiled my dinner by having a salad - it was so hot, I needed something cool and crunchy. Oh well, the rest will make a great lunch today.

DH smoked a rack of ribs and grilled a couple ears of corn. My contribution was to thaw and reheat baked beans. Then I spoiled my dinner by having a salad - it was so hot, I needed something cool and crunchy. Oh well, the rest will make a great lunch today.

Nobody ever talks about the dark side of vegetables.

Baked crunchy ANZAC biscuits, mailed by the millions from New Zealand and Australia to troops during the Great War. Used a recipe from the King Arthur flour website, with 3 teaspoons of boiling water and the oven at 335° rather than 350° (which tends to burn the bottoms.)

Xfkd83I.jpg

For dinner, I used some leftover tomato/crab bisque, with char-grilled veggies and chopped fresh arugula and parsley, as a sauce for gnocchi.

x68U8pu.jpg

Glass of Pedroncelli Dry Rosé of Zinfandel, which I reviewed in the Wine Cellar.

Baked crunchy ANZAC biscuits, mailed by the millions from New Zealand and Australia to troops during the Great War. Used a recipe from the King Arthur flour website, with 3 teaspoons of boiling water and the oven at 335° rather than 350° (which tends to burn the bottoms.)

Xfkd83I.jpg

For dinner, I used some leftover tomato/crab bisque, with char-grilled veggies and chopped fresh arugula and parsley, as a sauce for gnocchi.

x68U8pu.jpg

Glass of Pedroncelli Dry Rosé of Zinfandel, which I reviewed in the Wine Cellar.

Bitzer, how far away from Helena, Mt are you. I sure would enjoy meeting you. Were I twenty years younger, I believe we would become tight friends. We share many likes, and values.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I'm sure it will. Sounds delicious. (We need a drool emoji!)

Back
Top Bottom