Opening doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
OK, I've had a cool day. I went in to the college today to do a tutoring session, and it looks like I'm going to get another class for the next couple of months. YAY! I'm excited about this.

Then later on my boss at another company called me and asked me to do some special training sessions for some of the new folks in one of our satellite offices. It means extra money and hours for me this month. It came out of the blue and I'm so surprised.

I'm not sure what to make of all these blessings but I just wanted to share. I'm pleased to be offered these opportunities. Since it looks like our trip to Egypt isn't going to be happening its nice to have some other doors opening.

Sounds good Alix! I hope the doors open just enough to keep you as busy as you wish to be.

Thanks everyone. I'm still pretty tickled. I'm now prepping my lessons and trying to figure out what areas to focus on. I don't have a ton of time to pass along a LOT of information.

I do two jobs. I teach English at a local college on a contract basis. My regular gig is as a mental health therapist to adolescents in a residential setting. (Not a group home, but more of a therapeutic milieu)

I'm quite pleased to be given these chances and I hope I do well! Wish me luck.

:clap:I wish you all the luck and good fortune in the world Alix!! You have not one, but two noble career paths!! I should have been able to guess that. You go, girl!!:D

Back
Top Bottom