Ordered a new truck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I ordered a new 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 ext cab metalic blue in color. Should be here today or tomorrow. MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :D

This is what she will look like only in Blue

N16046_1.jpg

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I ordered a new 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 ext cab metalic blue in color. Should be here today or tomorrow. MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :D

N16046_1.jpg

Bring it to Gary's in July, I've got a RAM that will need something to wipe it's feet (tires) on. That Chevy Beeeatch looks like she'll do.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":10927681]I ordered a new 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 ext cab metalic blue in color. Should be here today or tomorrow. MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :D

N16046_1.jpg

Bring it to Gary's in July, I've got a RAM that will need something to wipe it's feet (tires) on. That Chevy Beeeatch looks like she'll do.[/quote:10927681]

LOL, yes I have a Hemi that can tear some things up but at least he bought an American vehicle. I'll give ya that :D

Nice looking truck there Bill!

As for American, he could have bought Toyota, they make three of them here in Indiana. Funny how American factories are moving things out of the country but thankfully some of the foreign companies are moving operations here. At least some people can still keep a job!

allie said:
Nice looking truck there Bill!

As for American, he could have bought Toyota, they make three of them here in Indiana. Funny how American factories are moving things out of the country but thankfully some of the foreign companies are moving operations here. At least some people can still keep a job!

I agree Allie. Some how the foreign companies can make vehicles in the USA and still make a profit. If they couldn't, before long there would be no auto-workers in America.

I have owned Chevy's my whole life. I started out driving a Chevy van and on my honey moon I bought a Chevy Scottsdale 1/2 ton PU. Two S-10's and now the Silverado. My dad tried to talk me into a Toyota but the hart keeps comming back to the Chevy.

By the way, I have owned a Ford PU, Nissan PU and a Dodge.

I took it for a test drive tonight and will sign the paper work tomorrow. I'll post pics when she comes home.

Chuckwagoncook said:
Nice truck....

Thats all I can force my die hard FORD sould to say!! Im so die hard Ford, I have a Ford oval on my wedding band, which was custom made for me by my loving wife. She said she had it made cause she new that was my first love and she was my second love.

How right she was

Chuckwagon your wife sounds as cool as mine. But maybe she put the Fix Or Repair Daily on your ring to remind you of your honey do list. :razz: No seriously that's way cool but I'm a Chevy man.

wittdog said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
Nice truck....

Thats all I can force my die hard FORD sould to say!! Im so die hard Ford, I have a Ford oval on my wedding band, which was custom made for me by my loving wife. She said she had it made cause she new that was my first love and she was my second love.

How right she was

Chuckwagon your wife sounds as cool as mine. But maybe she put the Fix Or Repair Daily on your ring to remind you of your honey do list. :razz: No seriously that's way cool but I'm a Chevy man.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckwagoncook said:
Ahhh Son of a @$&*% I'll bet your right. I should have known by the shit eatin grin she had when she put it on my finger. Plus I think she ordered it 2 sizes to small so i couldnt slip it off real easy.

Knaw she wouldnt do that to me! Would she?

HELP !!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I have owned Chevy's my whole life. I started out driving a Chevy van and on my honey moon I bought a Chevy Scottsdale 1/2 ton PU. Two S-10's and now the Silverado. My dad tried to talk me into a Toyota but the hart keeps comming back to the Chevy.

I took it for a test drive tonight and will sign the paper work tomorrow. I'll post pics when she comes home.

Yeah but had you bought a Toyota in the first place, you'd still be driving the same one and it would still be running like it did the day you bought it!!! Glad to see Mr. Small Sr. knows what the hell he's talking about!!! Obviously the apple fell far from the tree!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2dlkszoy]I have owned Chevy's my whole life. I started out driving a Chevy van and on my honey moon I bought a Chevy Scottsdale 1/2 ton PU. Two S-10's and now the Silverado. My dad tried to talk me into a Toyota but the hart keeps comming back to the Chevy.

Yeah but had you bought a Toyota in the first place, you'd still be driving the same one and it would still be running like it did the day you bought it!!! Glad to see Small Sr. knows what the hell he's talking about!!! 8-[[/quote:2dlkszoy]

:grin: :grin:

Wahoo, I pick her up this morning. Just finished cleaning out the old truck and waiting for the wife to get out of bed. I'll post pics today.

Back
Top Bottom