Ordering high quality shampoo to Israel without buying from big companies..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SEEING-TO-BELIEVE

Head Chef
i want to buy a high quality shampoo.
all the shops in israel are belonging to big chains.
the only oned that don't are having all natural products which i don't like.

do you know of an online shop the ships to israel and has some high quality shampoos and are not belonging to big companies??

thanks

Too bad you don't like the natural products. I was going to suggest that. I have been buying natural shampoos for decades. Once in a while, I have to use a regular shampoo and I find that I prefer the natural shampoos. I have been lucky. Every single shampoo that I have bought from a health food store has worked well on my hair. Once I got one that didn't lather very much, but it still worked fine. Lather doesn't clean your hair. Ask any good hairdresser.

Too bad you don't like the natural products. I was going to suggest that. I have been buying natural shampoos for decades. Once in a while, I have to use a regular shampoo and I find that I prefer the natural shampoos. I have been lucky. Every single shampoo that I have bought from a health food store has worked well on my hair. Once I got one that didn't lather very much, but it still worked fine. Lather doesn't clean your hair. Ask any good hairdresser.

That's smart. Lather doesn't equal clean. Foaming agents/detergents/thickeners/dispersal agents/surficants and other chemicals are added to give the customer the 'feel' they expect instead of other considerations like health or cleanliness. (same with homemade laundry soaps and toothpaste)

I wouldn't know a large company from a small company in Israel. One possible thing you could search out is shampoo bars, as an option.
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/market/shampoo_bars

Oh, that's a great idea bliss. I actually use a shampoo bar from "The Unscented Company" that I can order with my produce basket. It's made in Montreal. If I remember right, it comes wrapped in paper.

i will soon read your responses. just wanted to say that ive found some alternatives in israel and will purchase soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom