Our Granddaughter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Wow, our granddaughter Hannah (in my profile picture to the left) is not a baby anymore! This picture was taken this morning. :cool: She is 9 (will be 10 mid-June).

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Hannah March 4, 2011.jpg
    Hannah March 4, 2011.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 160
She is absolutely not a baby anymore. A beautiful young lady! A lot like her Grandma!

She is beautiful Barbara!

My daughter was looking at the picture in your avatar the other day and asked if that was her :LOL:

Hannah definitely takes after my side of the family (way prettier than I ever was though). It's funny, her older brother takes a lot after our side of the family as well, but he got his coloring from their dad, who is half Japanese. Nancy was pregnant with Hannah when my mom died, and Hannah looks so much like her (and Nancy), right down to the golden blonde hair and lighter skin tone. A lot of people don't realize that she and Andrew are full-blooded brother and sister. :cool:

Here is my most recent picture of Andrew. He will be 13 in a couple weeks. :cool:

Attachments

• Andrew February 2011.jpg
    Andrew February 2011.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 159
Awwww GB, that was so cute! Rach is a cutie patootie herself!

Thanks everyone! I think they are pretty good looking myself! Here is a goofy picture of the youngest, Thomas. Nancy said that if you look up redneck in the dictionary, you will see this picture:

Attachments

• Redneck Tom Tom.jpg
    Redneck Tom Tom.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 161
Beautiful kids Barbara. How wonderful for you. Hugs to all.
kades

What a beautiful young woman she is!! Her parents are already in trouble. I would advise them to purchase a very large gun and some shovels to dispose of the young men she will devour starting in about the next 10 to 15 years.

What a beautiful young woman she is!! Her parents are already in trouble. I would advise them to purchase a very large gun and some shovels to dispose of the young men she will devour starting in about the next 10 to 15 years.
Already done! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

grand children are the best and yours are lovely. however great granddaughters are even better. i have four and they are so much fun. no pressure just lots of hugs and kisses. the oldest tells me i am not going to die soon as i am not to old. lol

grand children are the best and yours are lovely. however great granddaughters are even better. i have four and they are so much fun. no pressure just lots of hugs and kisses. the oldest tells me i am not going to die soon as i am not to old. lol
Cute!

Well, since my oldest grandchild is not quite 13, I hope it is AT LEAST 10 years before I have that wonderful experience!

Back
Top Bottom