Pancakes From A Spray Can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yuk! But now that you mentioned pancakes I'm craving them!!! The real kind though...nothing out of a can!

I'm sorry, but, IMO, that is pure laziness!! Seriously, how long does it take to set it and push down the arm???:huh:

LOL. Would make a great gift for the lazy bachelor w a hangover. But, I'll bet someone would buy it. :ROFLMAO: Now, if I could figure out how to put a steak in there! :LOL:

I put in my area code and I sadly learned there was no one in my area selling the pancake batter.

So I'll have to waste a whole five minutes scavenging the ingredients and making the stuff. Sigh.

Think I'll pass on the martini maker though. I like them shaken and need my exercise.

I remember, way back in 19Forgotten, they sold ready mixed pancake batter, frozen, in a 1 pint cardboard milk carton. You simply thawed it out, most likely on the counter because nobody gave a flying fig about food safety back then, then poured it onto a hot griddle or frying pan.

My personal opinion is that it didn't catch on because homemakers back then were smart enough to figure out they could make up about a gallon of their own recipe pancake batter, put it into Rubbbermaid storage containers, and refrigerate or freeze it themselves, for about 1/4 the price of 1 pint of pre-made, pre-frozen, batter.

Last edited:
i was eating my lunch when i read ur post and almost spat it out LOL yuk but so funny

The next thing ou know they'll be putting cheese in an aerosol can!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

i can't get the exact link but i checked google...there...unfortunately is "cheese in a can" LOLL called Cheese in a Can or Easy Cheese :LOL:

Actually I think this is the link
[SIZE=-1]http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blcheeseinacan.htm [/SIZE]
Quote:
"[SIZE=-1]The Nabisco Company invented " cheese in a can ". The real name of the product is Easy Cheese and it is manufactured in Wrightstown, Wisconsin. You can squirt the cheese out of the can and it is real cheese, however, it does not need refrigeration and can be stored for years.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Another generic brand of cheese in a can goes by the name of EZ Cheez.[/SIZE]"

Back
Top Bottom