Pasta Maker Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a manually-operated pasta maker and have been using it for at least 20 years. The only thing I can recommend is that you purchase one that is already powered by a motor or can be retrofitted for one at a later time.

What I've discovered, as arthritis has become the norm for me, is that it's getting progressively difficult to operate my maker manually. I can purchase a motor for mine that will take care of that problem.

Best wishes with your search and have fun making pasta. I love mine.

I have a manually-operated pasta maker and have been using it for at least 20 years. The only thing I can recommend is that you purchase one that is already powered by a motor or can be retrofitted for one at a later time.

What I've discovered, as arthritis has become the norm for me, is that it's getting progressively difficult to operate my maker manually. I can purchase a motor for mine that will take care of that problem.

Best wishes with your search and have fun making pasta. I love mine.

You need a cranker! That's my job. Karen feeds the dough and I crank and adjust the settings.:)

Craig

For a manual machine the Atlas is best. But Atlas makes attachment roller and cutters that fit on a Kitchen Aid mixer. They are super fast and easy to use. But kind of pricey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom