Peeping Peeps 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to use your imagination and pretend this is a bento box. And considering I never put together a bento box meal... you really have to use your imagination :wacko:
And yes, I ate it for dinner :ermm:

Attachments

• bento peeps.jpg
    bento peeps.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 182
You have to use your imagination and pretend this is a bento box. And considering I never put together a bento box meal... you really have to use your imagination :wacko:
And yes, I ate it for dinner :ermm:

A Peep Bento! Perfect, I knew what it was before reading what you wrote. Beautiful!

Adorable Pac!

image-4293559843.jpg

Peepzilla

image-962848943.jpg

These Peeps are Made for walking

image-427531453.jpg
Mwahahaha! You're toast!

Last edited:
These peeps are made for walking... the first thing I thought of when I saw that was Charlie Chaplin :LOL:
Very creative.

Thanks girls :)

DH refuses to finish off the peeps, even though they have dark chocolate bottoms. Wonder why.

Our little town was actually out of peeps yesterday! The Walgreens guy had to find the last pack in the basement!

My peeps decided that it was time to nest.....

Attachments

• PeepBouquet.jpg
    PeepBouquet.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 154
I also think peeps like their wine.....

Attachments

• WinePeeps.jpg
    WinePeeps.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Soooo.. I kept thinking about the peep pictures and had a package of them on my counter that I was going to use but got sidetracked after I noticed them missing.
My MIL came over here today and was commenting on my childs Easter candy when she told me that peeps are her favorite thing. I told her I had a package of them "somewhere." Thats when she told me that she ate them on Friday when I was at work. (She was here with my child.) :ermm: Now granted I would never get mad at her for that, I mean if she wanted them that much then more power to her but still I could never imagine myself going to anyones house and eating a unopened package of candy on their countertop. :LOL: Anywho no peep pictures for me unless I happen to get another package before they are all gone!

And now for some dessert.....

Attachments

• PeepPie.jpg
    PeepPie.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 158
Soooo.. I kept thinking about the peep pictures and had a package of them on my counter that I was going to use but got sidetracked after I noticed them missing.
My MIL came over here today and was commenting on my childs Easter candy when she told me that peeps are her favorite thing. I told her I had a package of them "somewhere." Thats when she told me that she ate them on Friday when I was at work. (She was here with my child.) :ermm: Now granted I would never get mad at her for that, I mean if she wanted them that much then more power to her but still I could never imagine myself going to anyones house and eating a unopened package of candy on their countertop. :LOL: Anywho no peep pictures for me unless I happen to get another package before they are all gone!

A pic of the MIL's rear to show where the Peeps went...:angel:

Back
Top Bottom