Pepsi cola or Coca cola?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diet coke, can't stand the taste of regular coke and hate Pepsi.

Draft sodas come in premix pressurized containers, wher the syrup is mixed with the carbonated water as it comes out of the dispenser nozel. I worked for a soda bottling company netween high scool graduation, and joining the U.S. Navy. The only real difference between bottled soda, and draft, is that the flavor syrup is squirted into the bottle/can, followed by the carbonated eater, then shook to mix them together.

We nottled Nezbits, fruit flavors Nehi orange, with real orange pulp in the sirup, Frosty rootbeer, Dad's rootbeer, Vernor's Ginger Ale, RC Cola, and Upper 10. I used to occasionally bring a case of soda home for my family to enjoy. As far as Rootbeer goes, it was gallon glass jugs of A&W Roitbeer that was filled at the local A&W rootbeer stand that was everyone's favorite. Though Hire's was the first rootbeer, I never much cared for it.

Of course, this was back in 1974, when all sodas were made with cane sugar. Syrup recipe: 200 gallons water, 200 lbs. sugar, 1 gallon of flavor concentrate. Interestingly, the flavor of lemon-lime soda syrup is the same flavor as Juicy Fruit chweing gum. Root beer when the carbonation is removed, tastes like wintergreen, and brown sugar.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I do not like any soda, well, maybe mello yellow. But id we are talking plain old Pepsi or Coke, the brown stuff, then it's pepsi all the way

Back
Top Bottom