Petrol prices in the US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our gas prices are cheap compared to the rest of the world. In Los Angeles super unleaded runs about $3.50 per gallon currently.

Really? The UK Imperial Gallon is 4.54 litres, somewhat smaller but prices over here, averages out at £1.23 per litre. Whereas in Kalymnos (Greece) I euro = $1.41 or, £0.83 GBP

Prices in the picture are per Litre. Interesting differences, i might say. :)

Really? The UK Imperial Gallon is 4.54 litres, somewhat smaller but prices over here, averages out at £1.23 per litre. Whereas in Kalymnos (Greece) I euro = $1.41 or, £0.83 GBP

Prices in the picture are per Litre. Interesting differences, i might say. :)

Where are those prices? What's the currency?

US gallon is a fair bit smaller than an Imperial gallon

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

I just bought gas here in the 'burbs of Montreal for $1.204/litre for premium. But, our premium is only 92 or 93 octane. That's the best I can get :(

Regular today was $1.134/litre, less than 90 octane.

Where are those prices? What's the currency?

US gallon is a fair bit smaller than an Imperial gallon

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

I just bought gas here in the 'burbs of Montreal for $1.204/litre for premium. But, our premium is only 92 or 93 octane. That's the best I can get :(

Regular today was $1.134/litre, less than 90 octane.

The currency is the Euro which Greece comes under, as it's in Europe.
To clarify, prices as follows:

Unleaded '95': 1 e. 65 cents (per litre)
Super LRP: 1 e. 67 cents
Super Unleaded: 1 e. 80 cents
Diesel: 1 e. 36 cents

regular unleaded is 2.72 a gal at the "company" stations. Varys by a few cents less at the discount stations

Here locally the going rate is 2.59 for regular (87 octane) unleaded. When we travel to the kid's college town, the rate goes up about 10 cents a gallon.

Seems every one of you are doing well for petrol prices. Our VAT increases in January in the UK and there'll be an added Duty hike as well.

If only a Tesla was cheaper!! Haha, can you imagine juicing it up with a back yard wind generator? I could then wave byebye to the petrol station! :LOL:

I know a friend here whose SUV drives on 8 to the gallon. Jolly good for him and for you, I say. But if that was me over here, I'd be bankrupt overnight! 0_o

I filled up on Wednesday for $2.68 per gallon - yesterday at the same station - the price was $2.79. How can it go up .11 in less than 24 hours?

Back
Top Bottom