Pic's of your BBQ area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I'd like to see what everyone's BBQ area looks like. I'm trying to come up with an idea to build a patio type of area for my picnic area and an area for the Party Gator. I am not trying to duplicate anyones area, just want an idea to get something started. So if you don't mind please post a pic or two. Thanks.

Re: BBQ Area Question

tommyspoon said:
I'm staring at these pictures in complete and utter envy, but I also have a question.

Because it is so rainy here in the D.C. environs, I would like to shelter my smoker somehow. But short of building a concrete and post cookshack (which is a long-term goal), what can I do? Will a tent suffice? How about an umbrella (like one of these pictures)?

Any and all suggestions will be entertained! Thanks in advance!

Tommy, heres an idea for you that works for me now.

Bryan S said:
PatioPics002.jpg

PatioPics004.jpg

BRYAN!!!! WHERE'S MY RAMP???? ALL I SEE ARE STEPS!! THAT'S RIGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA RENT A CRANE TO LIFT MY FATASS WHEN I COME TO VISIT!! #-o

Larry, the whole State of Pennsylvania is ADA non-compliant, those people gots some hills there, not a ramp in sight. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Why that's some fine looking concrete there Bryan! I hope you carved out your name somewhere! :!:

Woodman said:
Why that's some fine looking concrete there Bryan! I hope you carved out your name somewhere! :!:
Ain't it though? Especially with the slope in the yard.

Bryan told me it was 4" - 24" thick to compensate for slope ....

Very nice Bryan! =D>

Yeah, Muriatic acid realy only remove cement and mortar stains. We use it at work to clean our masonry before turning it over to the owners.

This pisses me off Bryan! Where's my damn ramp! You cheap SOB! That's it, I'm outta here!

That looks great, Bryan. How do you get the lid off? (There is a "whole hog" pit built into the thicker end of the slab, isn't there?) :!:

Back
Top Bottom