Picture problem, too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
From the sound of her posts, Jillburgh posted two pics I cannot see, one in her cat thread and one in the coffee pot thread. I am logged in.....
Were the pics removed? Also, she has a link in her sig that is really small. As a matter of fact, her fonts seem to decrease in size from one line to the next. Do I have a problem with my settings?

Thanks

I am not sure why you can not see the photos. I see them just fine. As for the sig being a smaller font, that is just the font size Jill picked.

I don't know why you can't see my font. This is the largest font I can choose.
Maybe your eyes are going, Pacanis? Clearly this is large enough for anyone to read???

Ha ha ha

Okay I fixed my sig line. I intentionally made that smal b/c I didn't want it to be obnoxious, like "Look at my website because I need attention" (Which I do, if you haven't noticed). As far as the photos, I had those in a "private" album thinking that meant it would not show up in my profile, but I could pull the pics to use in my posts. I was wrong. Private albums make private photos not viewable at all. So I set the album to public and now you should be able to see it.

This is the default font size on "Quick Reply" does it look fine?

OK. They are showing up in the threads now.

This is what I meant by the fonts getting smaller;

Here's proof that he was going to be a mischievous one from his first year:

PS There is a pretty wild story that goes with this pic, but I'll save it for after we attend to issue #1!!;)

I did remove the pic before posting this quote. I was thinking it was an HTML thing with the different sized font and not being able to see the pic.

We're good now! :)

pacanis - there is another member where her font goes larger towards the end of the post. I can see if I look in "edit" that she has not changed her font size. I don't get it either - it's a mystery :neutral:

:cat:Pacanis, I like your new avatar.We're all a bunch of crazy cat people here!

I am thinking that I may have used different font sizes in that post for emphasis. You all think you are going nutty but I think it's my fault. I didn't mean to make you all dizzy!:wacko::dizzy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom