Pictures of Cookies I made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
Just wanted to share pictures of cookies I made today. I'm feeling quite the baker today.:chef: I had a blast making these. A family friend gave me the recipe a long time ago. Here is the recipe in case anyone is interested. (My variation: I frosted the top just so it wouldn't look so plain & also rolled the whole chocolate ball in sugar before flattening it w/ a cup. Again, this was just for looks. I think the cookie looks nicer up close if the whole cookie is dusted with sugar.

Magic Peanut Butter Middle

Dough:
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg

filling:
3/4 c peanut butter
3/4 c powdered sugar

In a small bowl combine: flour, cocoa and baking soda. In a large bowl combine: sugars, margarine and peanut butter. Beat until fluffy then add vanilla and egg. Stir in flour mixture and set aside. To prepare filling: mix peanut butter and powdered sugar til well blended. Roll filling into 24 balls and do same with chocolate dough. For each cookie, shape the chocolate dough around the peanut butter ball. Place ball on cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in sugar. Bake at 375 for 7-9 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.

Since you feel like quite the Baker which it looks like you should, I feel like quite the eater of some of those cookies send me some please. :LOL: :LOL:

Would love to send y'all some. I made some mini apple muffins last night, but forgot to take pics! I am going to make more cookies today or tomorrow, hopefully I will rember to grab the camera. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom