Pleasant Valley Monday - What's cookin' 8/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
a Poor Man's Surf & Turf ;
Fried Shrimp, Super Dog (Sam's Club) , sorta Kinda Home Fries, Steamed Broccoli....

Surf & Turf, Poor Man's.jpg

Last edited:
I had a meal of Luca Lazarri's lasagna while SO had a frozen chicken parm meal. It wasn't frozen when she ate it. We both had salad and wine.

Cook's night off. Threw some love to our favorite Thai restaurant and got lots of options. We had chicken dumplings, Thai egg rolls, glass noodle soup, Pad Mee, and Shrimp Dynasty - basically shrimp with an assortment of veggies.

IMG_20200817_202425124_HDR.jpg

Last of the spicy mussels from the freezer. The shells were not there and there were a few strands of ribboned lasagna noodles mixed in.

As delicious the 2nd time as the first.

Attachments

• 20200729_181357.jpg
    20200729_181357.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 63
Eye round roast, steamed cauliflower, yukons mashed with butter, sour cream and chives and burgundy pan gravy.

eye_round_081720_IMG_7089.jpg

There is a thunderstorm watch here on the Island of Montreal and a tornado watch in the Ottawa area, less than 150 km away. I think that is what is making me feel migrainish. I get periods of double vision and I can feel a headache lurking in the background. So, we ordered from the local Greek Pizza place. I got a souvlaki platter and Stirling got a steak and pepperoni sub. I really do enjoy well prepared meat on a stick.

We went with Asian flavors last night. Pork sliders and cold noodle salad. The salad will keep me busy for breakfast and/or lunch for a few days. It was nice and spicy! medtran made the slider buns which were great!

36788-albums1144-picture8412-jpg.45079

Back
Top Bottom