Please help with your dinner ideas tonight, July 17, Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are going to bbq some chicken,have potatoe salad, a platter of melons and grapes a warm loaf of homemade french bread...with lots of garlic butter..dessert ice cream sandwiches, cool drinks..

kadesma;)

Katie E said:
We're having sweet and sour pork cutlets with sauteed baby spinach and shredded carrots. Steamed rice on the side.

well ya know what? ^^^so are we then^^^ thanks for the help:ROFLMAO: ... got plenty pork boneless chops in the freezer, just need to get the spinach and more pie fruit filling for my cake, tonight, it'll be blueberry, thanks again BarbL;)

Pretty simple here. I picked up some sundried tomato & herb bread at the bakery and we made smoked turkey sandwiches with leaf lettuce and tomatoes and everyones own choice of condiment. Along side we had cottage cheese and grapes.

One of our local markets had absolutely wonderful-looking wild Alaskan salmon filets, so I couldn't resist buying one.

Baked it in a 450-degree oven dotted with lots of butter & lots of chopped fresh dill. Served it with a big green salad on the side.

fresh picked silver queen corn and baby watermelons from the patch...it's what's fresh right now right here and it's what I'm serving! welcome to summer. Can't wait for the tomatoes!!

Back
Top Bottom