Pop up Ads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one with the "e". Google offered me the chrome, or I could go back to the original Google that I learned from day one. I went back to the original Google. And I am very happy.

You're using Internet Explorer, made by Microsoft.
2018-09-12-12-36-14.jpg

Google is a search engine, not a browser.
2018-09-12-12-36-41.jpg

Last edited:
The one with the "e". Google offered me the chrome, or I could go back to the original Google that I learned from day one. I went back to the original Google. And I am very happy.

Addie. You are confusing a web browser vs your home page. The (E) is explorer (its your browser) and frankly I hate that one too. But if it works for you that all that matters.

I use Firefox with Google as my search engine..
Tried and did not like Google Chrome..

Same here. Firefox, Google and Adblock plus.

Ross

The Google company also makes the Chrome browser.

Right.

Last edited:
Addie. You are confusing a web browser vs your home page. The (E) is explorer (its your browser) and frankly I hate that one too. But if it works for you that all that matters.

The Google company also makes the Chrome browser.
Right.

I haven't got a clue. As long as I can read my emails and look-up info when needed, then I am happy. With all the time I have spent in the hospital this past year, the last thing I need is more confusion in my life.

But I did get a notice from Gmail that like it or not, the new Gmail will be launched in two weeks. So if you start to get some funky emails from me, it will be because I am still in the learning stage.

Google has recently made a lot of changes. And with the coming nation wide elections just around the corner, I can understand why. Better late than never.
:wacko:

I haven't got a clue. As long as I can read my emails and look-up info when needed, then I am happy. With all the time I have spent in the hospital this past year, the last thing I need is more confusion in my life.

But I did get a notice from Gmail that like it or not, the new Gmail will be launched in two weeks. So if you start to get some funky emails from me, it will be because I am still in the learning stage.

Google has recently made a lot of changes. And with the coming nation wide elections just around the corner, I can understand why. Better late than never.
:wacko:
You're using Microsoft's Internet Explorer to view emails with Google's Gmail product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom