PPPC-II. It's baaaack...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PPPC-II, wk5, Buffalo v Cleveland, and Buffalo wings it was. I can't remember the last time I fried wings, but they were pretty good. There's something to be said for the original wing :yum:
Fried and tossed in Frank's hot sauce, butter and cayenne pepper.

Attachments

• Buffalo wings1.jpg
    Buffalo wings1.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Buffalo wings2.jpg
    Buffalo wings2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 178
PPPC-II, wk5, Buffalo v Cleveland, and Buffalo wings it was. I can't remember the last time I fried wings, but they were pretty good. There's something to be said for the original wing :yum:
Fried and tossed in Frank's hot sauce, butter and cayenne pepper.

And all I can do is stare at them. And drool. :yum:

Nice , Pac!

Those look way better than the score right now. QB Down! Ack, "Mr. Slowest-in-the-leagueto-release the ball" back behind center. :wacko: I'll pass you a cold one if you pass me a wing. :yum:

Yep. They sure do look great!
For what it's worth, I was rootin' for your Browns last night.
Hate that Hoyer and Manuel both got hurt. Weeden looked pretty good after he settled down.

Yep. They sure do look great!
For what it's worth, I was rootin' for your Browns last night.
Hate that Hoyer and Manuel both got hurt. Weeden looked pretty good after he settled down.

You can be in the Browns Backers club Hoot.

Who'd a thunk the Browns would be in first place after 5 games! Congrats. QBs are dropping like flies.

Yep. You make a great sauce, Frank.

Thanks guys. I may have to add fried wings to my repertoire.
Except the house smells like grease this morning...

And yeah, whoda thunk? Certainly not with Weeden finishing the game.

Yep. You make a great sauce, Frank.

Thanks guys. I may have to add fried wings to my repertoire.
Except the house smells like grease this morning...

Since my back door is right in my kitchen, I set up a table out the door and put the deepfryer on it. I have an outlet plug for the porch light. Works for me and no grease smell to get rid of in the apartment.

That's an idea. I'll have to see how the burner on my gas grill compares with my stove's large burner. See how fast each can boil a cup of water.

And yeah, whoda thunk? Certainly not with Weeden finishing the game.
Methinks the idea that he could be out of a job occurred to him when he was nursing that bum thumb. A little scare always makes a person more motivated. I just hope he stays scared for at least 11 more games! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom