PPPC-II. It's baaaack...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whew boy. Well this was good :pig:
I won't even get into the Heinz Ketchup made in Pittsburgh, the only reason I made fries, or the Klondike Bar which many think originated in Pgh that I had for dessert... let's get right to the Turkey Devonshire :yum:
Original Devonshire Sandwich
What a wonderful use for leftover turkey. The only complication was having to pull more bacon out of the freezer because something happened to half my first batch prior to me deciding I was going to make two. oops.
I wouldn't exactly call it a cheese sauce. Comparatively speaking very little cheddar is used, but the chicken stock in the sauce... it was like a rich, hearty gravy. Delicious. Perfect for an open faced sandwich. Especially the way it took a set after baking. :)

That looks really good.

Thanks. It was a tasty melt for sure.
I may just make another tomorrow for lunch. I've got just enough sauce left over.

Whew boy. Well this was good :pig:
I won't even get into the Heinz Ketchup made in Pittsburgh, the only reason I made fries, or the Klondike Bar which many think originated in Pgh that I had for dessert... let's get right to the Turkey Devonshire :yum:
Original Devonshire Sandwich
What a wonderful use for leftover turkey. The only complication was having to pull more bacon out of the freezer because something happened to half my first batch prior to me deciding I was going to make two. oops.
I wouldn't exactly call it a cheese sauce. Comparatively speaking very little cheddar is used, but the chicken stock in the sauce... it was like a rich, hearty gravy. Delicious. Perfect for an open faced sandwich. Especially the way it took a set after baking. :)
pure comfort on a plate,mate:ermm::yum:!!nice job:chef:!

Thanks, gentlemen. Comforting it was.
It will be even more comforting for lunch today now that the temp has dropped twenty degrees and we are in the teens again. I think today I'll go with a couple slices of tomato on top.

You can't do that!! Tomatoes aren't in the recipe. That would be a recipe violation and the food police will come knocking.

Yes, but then I could call it a Hot Brown :LOL:

Actually, I forgot the tomoatoes. It was still good :yum:

Now I need to look for a single serving, oven safe casserole/plate thing with a handle on it like I saw in some of the recipes. A high sided casserole dish just doesn't cut it unless you scoop it out like I did last night.

Nice job this year pac! I've learned a few new foods from you. The Baltimore pit beef will be repeated at our house next year. However, it appears that Chud will not be a repeat coach next year. Another year, another head coach. *sigh* Might I make a suggestion for next season? Perhaps a drink specialty from the city of our opponents? Just sayin'...

Nice job this year pac! I've learned a few new foods from you. The Baltimore pit beef will be repeated at our house next year. However, it appears that Chud will not be a repeat coach next year. Another year, another head coach. *sigh* Might I make a suggestion for next season? Perhaps a drink specialty from the city of our opponents? Just sayin'...

The pit beef was one of my favorites, too.

I was surprised Chud was made HC anyway. I never thought he was that great of an OC a few years back. But to get rid of a HC when your team has no QB just doesn't seem right. Especially when our one that gave us a little hope got injured. Chip Kelly would have failed with our team.

The pit beef was one of my favorites, too.

I was surprised Chud was made HC anyway. I never thought he was that great of an OC a few years back. But to get rid of a HC when your team has no QB just doesn't seem right. Especially when our one that gave us a little hope got injured. Chip Kelly would have failed with our team.

Chud was a pretty decent OC. He made Anderson look like a pro bowler. ;)

We didn't have a QB nor a RB. We have 2 legitimate players at skill positions. And we scored more points this year. There had to be some sort of internal friction between him and Banner.

Frankly if Haslem thinks it was such a bad decision he should fire Banner for making it.

The factory continues in full production mode.

Back
Top Bottom