Pre-delivery Party Gator Pic's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course Larry didn't send me that picture last night!

thank you, Joker for the view...did you stick that "circle" on there? :D

Greg Rempe said:
Dude...I must be blind...I see no counterbalance...not saying that there isn't one...just can't see it! :)

Greg, look behind the right hinge on pic #3, it's there!! Hard to see but it is.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Larry: Did you get a tracking number yet? You know shure as heck the thing is going to show up when your at work. I'd be out at the curb all day friday. :grin:

No tracking number yet... :tant:

Captain Morgan said:
Ya know, it would be pretty awful if that thing was involved in a terrible accident on the way to Virginia.

Not to scare Larry or anything but that's always a possibility. Uncle Bubba, why don't you post that picture for everyone to see, you know the one where the delivery guy literally dropped your Klose pit off the truck at your house. Talk about justifiable homicide!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2stj7749]Ya know, it would be pretty awful if that thing was involved in a terrible accident on the way to Virginia.

Not to scare Larry or anything but that's always a possibility. Uncle Bubba, why don't you post that picture for everyone to see, you know the one where the delivery guy literally dropped your Klose pit off the truck at your house. Talk about justifiable homicide![/quote:2stj7749]

You've gotta be crapping me???? Is that true?? Please Bubba post the pic's if it is.

I'll be back later, I gotta go buy mattresses to place underneath the truck to protect my Gator, just in case.

It's 100% true. That brand shiney new pit was 100% totaled. I'm sure Bubba will post the pics. Can you imagine how he felt. I know how you feel now, just imagine seeing that truck pull up, Bubba even had the bacon grease on the stove melted for the pit break in when the guy dropped it from the truck to the pavement below. Like I said if these are the types of cases that the term "Justifiable Homicide" was meant for.

Kloset BBQR said:
It's 100% true. That brand shiney new pit was 100% totaled. I'm sure Bubba will post the pics. Can you imagine how he felt. I know how you feel now, just imagine seeing that truck pull up, Bubba even had the bacon grease on the stove melted for the pit break in when the guy dropped it from the truck to the pavement below. Like I said if these are the types of cases that the term "Justifiable Homicide" was meant for.

Does anyone know if the pit's are insured prior to shipping?? Was it ever replaced? I'm gonna have to ask that mine be wrapped in bubblewrap, I can't take a chance.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1hnfqii2]It's 100% true. That brand shiney new pit was 100% totaled. I'm sure Bubba will post the pics. Can you imagine how he felt. I know how you feel now, just imagine seeing that truck pull up, Bubba even had the bacon grease on the stove melted for the pit break in when the guy dropped it from the truck to the pavement below. Like I said if these are the types of cases that the term "Justifiable Homicide" was meant for.

Does anyone know if the pit's are insured prior to shipping?? Was it ever replaced? I'm gonna have to ask that mine be wrapped in bubblewrap, I can't take a chance.[/quote:1hnfqii2]
I don't think bubble wrap OR a mattress are gonna help it yours gets dropped! :grin: :grin: Larry, you're gonna be a wreck for the rest of the week!! :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1vl9qxt5][quote="Kloset BBQR":1vl9qxt5]It's 100% true. That brand shiney new pit was 100% totaled. I'm sure Bubba will post the pics. Can you imagine how he felt. I know how you feel now, just imagine seeing that truck pull up, Bubba even had the bacon grease on the stove melted for the pit break in when the guy dropped it from the truck to the pavement below. Like I said if these are the types of cases that the term "Justifiable Homicide" was meant for.

Does anyone know if the pit's are insured prior to shipping?? Was it ever replaced? I'm gonna have to ask that mine be wrapped in bubblewrap, I can't take a chance.[/quote:1vl9qxt5]
I don't think bubble wrap OR a mattress are gonna help it yours gets dropped! :grin: :grin: Larry, you're gonna be a wreck for the rest of the week!! :eek:[/quote:1vl9qxt5]

Bill you are right, I've under estimated the weight. I'm off to the used tired store to buy a stack of tires to pile up underneath the truck, that should work!

Larry, Bubba's pit was replaced by Klose. Make sure you understand the terms of the shipping. Generally, it doesn't become your's until it's offloaded, you have a chance to inspect it, and you sign for it. Sorry to get your heart going this early in the morning but it's a good story.

Kloset BBQR said:
Larry, Bubba's pit was replaced by Klose. Make sure you understand the terms of the shipping. Generally, it doesn't become your's until it's offloaded, you have a chance to inspect it, and you sign for it. Sorry to get your heart going this early in the morning but it's a good story.

Don't apologize!! I need to be prepared! The truck load of tires is on the way!

Well i know these things happen to Bubba,his second delivery had a wheel hanging off,so your delivery will be more than likely ok.Just hope the same shipping dude don't show up with your offset,all 4'8" 130pounds, if he does just tell him to step aside and he won't get hurt :grin:

Back
Top Bottom