Presenting Petunia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Yea, I know, I thougt it was going to be T.O.W. but after getting it painted I think Petunia fits, thanks Larry. Here is why:

Awww, what's in a name (change) :!: She's a beaut!! congrats! :( :(

Larry Wolfe said:
That sure is a Big Red Cock you have on the exhaust!!
3.gif

Thanks for the comments. I plan on fireing her up soon. The work schedual and Wolfe Fest next weekend I am looking at the weekend of Nov 19 or 20. Thinking about a turkey and some Ribs. I am doing turkeys for our shift in December so I want to see how it does on this smoker.

I did have a fire in it the other day just to season the inside. Runs like a champ. Of course I had to throw a couple of brats on for lunch while she was running. :!:

T.O.W. her (Well, it would have been appropriate :grin: ) up to WolfeFest and fire her up there. :( :(

Larry Wolfe said:
Dang Bill, she's a beaut!! That sure is a Big Red Cock you have on the exhaust!!

By golly is is!!!! Is that Cock hard? I hope a tornado doesn't befall you and suck that cock off. That'd be a shame!

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Dang Bill, she's a beaut!! That sure is a Big Red Cock you have on the exhaust!!

By golly is is!!!! Is that Cock hard? I hope a tornado doesn't befall you and suck that cock off. That'd be a shame!

This is called pushing the envelope... [-X [-X [-X

Back
Top Bottom