PrincessFiona60 - Memorial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Certifiable Executive Chef
Staff member
​We are deeply saddened to relate the unexpected passing of longtime​ site​ admin PrincessFiona60 in early March of this year. Elizabeth joined the Forum in 2009 and quickly became a community leader, helping others with culinary challenges, offering kind words, encouragement and dry wit. Elizabeth has been a member of the site team for 1​2 years and always made sure that a happy kitchen vibe was the order of the day.

She loved books, her husband (known to us a Shrek), Jimmy Buffet tunes, Jazz and teaching others. Elizabeth lived in ​Montana and then ​Wyoming and was a Registered Nurse, working with the elderly.

You may wish to read the informal interview (link below) with PrincessFiona60 where she recounted how she met her beloved Shrek (husband Charlie), what she thought about her 2nd grade teacher, that she adored pumpkin pie and much more.

​We will miss her deeply and appreciate the time and care she lavished on the community.

​​Interview with PrincessFiona60:
https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f151/getting-to-know-princessfiona60-68395-4.html

​Link to her Profile page:​
https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/members/princessfiona60-28716.html

​Here is her introductory post and a wonderful recipe for chili cheesecake:
https://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/hello-from-montana-58867.html

:flowers:

Last edited:
Janet, I am at a loss for words. I am sorry I have not been around very much lately. She was always nice to me. She will be greatly missed. May she rest in peace.

I was so sad when I learned that PF passed so suddenly. She was so diligent in trying to keep us and the threads in line and in order. :LOL: I know she didn't really enjoy policing the unruly, but she was dedicated to keeping DC a friendly place for all of us; what a thankless task. She will be missed by her DC family, but even more so by her own, real-life family and friends, especially her fur-babies. RIP, friend.

She was a lovable and caring person. She always acted with fairness and dignity. Even when she was scolding someone (me) in private, she handled it without rancor. She had a calming influence on the group.

I fondly recall her stories about Shreck, his guitars and her whole moving process after his passing. She enjoyed her family.

DC is diminished because of her passing.

She was a lovable and caring person. She always acted with fairness and dignity. Even when she was scolding someone (me) in private, she handled it without rancor. She had a calming influence on the group.

I fondly recall her stories about Shreck, his guitars and her whole moving process after his passing. She enjoyed her family.

DC is diminished because of her passing.

Very well said, Andy.

Oh, no!:ohmy: I'm so very sorry to hear this. She was a wonderful person and a fixture at DC. She'll be greatly missed! My condolences to her family & friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom