Private Messages is a little sticky!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's quick for me, but I only had a few in there. Do you have many stored, like in Sent Messages?

Try clearing your cache Chile Chef, the issue is likely on your end. We haven't had any issues reported here.

this is not my problem. mine is reoccurring notice that my post is to short. even when i know it is not. i end up having to leave site and then come back in. what's up with that.

Every time I try open my PM's it takes me about 10 x times of restarting my browser, This is the only site that the pm's are sticky.
have you been eating pb&j sammies while PMing again? J/K :LOL: sorry i couldn't help myself.

this is not my problem. mine is reoccurring notice that my post is to short. even when i know it is not. i end up having to leave site and then come back in. what's up with that.

any one have ideas why this happens. happened again today. it is a bummer to have to leave site completely and come back in:mad:

any one have ideas why this happens. happened again today. it is a bummer to have to leave site completely and come back in:mad:
i also find the redirect a bit slow. i also always have an exclamation mark and message in the explorer bar at bottom of browser that says done but with error on page:

Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)
Timestamp: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:34:52 UTC

Line: 247
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.eons.com/glb/js/metrics.js

i also find the redirect a bit slow. i also always have an exclamation mark and message in the explorer bar at bottom of browser that says done but with error on page:

Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)
Timestamp: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:34:52 UTC

Line: 247
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.eons.com/glb/js/metrics.js

once in awhile that messages is on my screen too.

Mine says "Problems with this web page may prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly..." Although I haven't really had any problems with display or function. Sometimes it does get really slow, ok, it freezes, and I have to leave and come back. I thought it was just me, hmmm.

Can I get you all to hit the Contact Us link when you run into that stuff? And mark it to the Tech Admin? That way if there is fix it will get to you directly.

Also - include which version of the "skin" you are using ... 1.0 (the original) or the new 2.0 (blue gingham background, etc - the new look).

Michael meant when you hit the Contact Us link msmofet, just be sure to include all the information in your "ticket" so that the Tech Admin can make sure it is all fixed.

I have tried to replicate this in IE, and Firefox to no avail. Is there anything special you are trying to do here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom